Our main reasons for using cookies on our website is to perform essential functions that enable visitors to use all the features of our website and to help us understand how our websites are used by visitors, so we can make improvements and ultimately, deliver an enhanced website user experience:
- Advertising Cookies – we use advertising cookies for information on the performance of our online advertising and where we should place future online advertisements, these cookies also show us referral traffic from another website that has sent a visitor to the PACE Networks website. We also use these cookies for re-marketing and behavioural advertisement, so we can share relevant advertisements on other websites.
Types of cookies used
- Forms related cookies – when you submit data through a form, such as those found on the contact pages, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies – top provide you with an enhanced user experience, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- Testing – occasionally, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. Whilst we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Third-party cookies are cookies not set by PACE Networks. We use the following cookies provided by trusted third parties:
- Google Analytics – this site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site, or the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Social Media – we use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various way. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outline in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
How to Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at PACE Networks, Nexus House, Lakeside Business Park, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5XL