Morris Line Engineering’s LV manufacturing division is an established and respected company in the field of power distribution.
With over 60 years of experience and in-house design knowledge, MLE has created a wide range of bespoke solutions for a diverse client base.
Working in partnership with PACE Networks in the UK Rail industry, MLE is building on its success in high voltage disconnectors to deliver switchboards, control systems and packaged substations.
With such engineering experience and in-house design ability, MLE is well-equipped to tackle a wide range of projects.
MLE’s in-house resources lend particular strength for projects in:
- High-dependency installations where power availability is crucial and down time is unacceptable.
- Replacement and refurbishment of existing installations whilst minimising downtime.
- Bespoke design and manufacturing requirements
Other MLE LV capabilities:
- LV switchboards for main or sub-distribution up to 6300A utilising withdrawable, fixed or plug in type ACBs
- HV and LV packaged substations
- Motor Control Centres – fixed or withdrawable
- Mains / Generator changeover systems
- Intelligent PLC controlled power distribution
- Design and manufacturer of control desks and pulpits