Morris Line Engineering‘s high voltage isolation and earthing equipment is supplied primarily into the power distribution utilities and railways.
Its D1250 range is the latest Network Rail-approved product, which is currently being installed on a number of key electrification projects around the UK.
MLE has offered integrated earthing in its rail isolators since its introduction to the rail industry. It is now in the development phase of a Fixed Earthing Device (FED), which will be given a trial installation on the UK network. MLE’s FED is designed to deliver improvements in safety and maximising productivity within possessions.
Key features of the D1250 range:
- Rated at 25kV, 1250A, 31.5kA/3secs
- Design based on Network Rail specification NR/PS/ELP/27184
- Available as a 2 position, 3 position, twin or double pole arrangements
- Redundant earthing indication for motorised units
- New direct drive motor mechanism
- Reduced maintenance requirements
- Dimensional consistency with D800 2 and 3 position Isolators